Cantor Floman is a team of attorneys and counselors dedicated to serving your legal needs
Competence, careful attention to detail, and conscientious service to our clients' needs are the principles that define our practice.
You Have Questions About...
- Insurance Claims
- Medicaid (Title XIX)
- Wills, Power of Attorney Instruments and Living Wills
- Estate Administration and Probate Courts
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Personal Injuries
... We Have Answers
Although these areas of practice may appear diverse, there is a common theme:
• We understand that seeing a lawyer can create a feeling of uneasiness for many people. We strive to assure you that choosing us was the right decision, both from a legal and a personal standpoint.
• We are qualified to provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in the delivery of legal services.
• We listen to what you say, respond with the appropriate legal strategies, and never lose sight of the fact that all legal matters call for sensitivity, personal attention, legal competence, and an extra measure of commitment to your unique needs.
• We give you straight answers to your questions, respond to your phone calls or e-mail inquiries promptly, communicate with you in clear language, keep you continuously informed about the matter for which you sought our advice, and treat your expectations with the highest degree of personal respect.
• After more than a quarter of a century practicing law, we have an enormous base of real–world experience on which to base legal strategies and decision making.
• We stay current with the many changes that occur almost daily in the areas of law in which we practice through regular continuing education and self education, and, as well, with the latest changes in technology that impact the administration of a law office such as ours.
That is why thousands of clients have trusted us for sound legal advice, counsel, and court representation over the years. That is our pledge to you!
Cantor Floman, Orange Attorney, law office, connecticut, connecticut law office, allison depaola, bernard kito, stephen floman, eldery law. Personal Injury Cases, Nursing Home/long Term Care Issues, Wills, Living Wills, Power Of Attorney Instruments, Business Transactions, Real Estate Transactions And Insurance Claims.
Cantor & Floman is located in the Orange area of Connecticut. There are at least 20 other listings in the 6477 postcode area. Lawyers in Connecticut 6477Number of Employees: